Airport Style: Flying with a Baby



For many of us, the holiday season = flying.

I learned the hard way how to travel with a baby.  You should have seen me the first time…it would have been hil-ar-ious to be in line behind me in the security line (well…either hilarious or incredibly aggravating and annoying.  But let's just pretend people found it funny).

But now that I have flown 10 times with Cooper, I consider myself somewhat of a Varsity level momma traveller (or at the very least, I'm a starting JV).

So here is a break down by layer of what I wear to fly (with or without a little one!)



1) Have you ever been on a hot plane?  It sucks.  Your bottom layer should always be a tank top in case you get stuck flying in a hot steel tube.

2) Black skinny jeans hide any spills or mess that Cooper (or mommy) causes.

3) Large bag…no explanation needed.

4) Have you ever had to walk through security with no socks on?  Barf city.  I was once flying with heels and they made me take them off to walk barefoot through the scanner.  I had to channel my inner Britney Spears to get through the process.

Booties make it easy to zip in/zip out and move on!  These booties are my new favs (comfy + moto-chic).
Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment