Color Burst

Hey fashionable friends,
This past week it was oddly warm outside I pushed the January-expected outfit to a spring one(oops). I was with Darren when I purchased this 2 dollar skirt at where other than the thrift store! It screamed "You can wear me with a bunch of stuff in the summer" but, I couldn't wait and had to wear it now! The color and print is just so gorgeous, definitely one of my favorite thrift store purchases. Actually the majority of this outfit is thrifted haha. If you really think about it, most fast fashion stores have clothing very similar to clothing at thrift stores. Really, the "old" and new fashion is intertwined these days. 

xoxo Hope

Thrifted Maxi Skirt
Forever21 Crop Top
Vintage Necklaces
Thrifted Sunglasses
Thrifted Jacket
Boohoo Booties

0 comments:

Post a Comment