How I Styled: Shredded Black Jeans #1

Hey fashionable friends,
I wore this outfit a couple days ago. I really don't even know what kind of "look" this is. I guess it is just in a category all by itself. This metallic boots are my new favorite! I can't wait to style more rocker/bohemian looks with them. They are super cozy inside too. I've started college again. Woohoo second semester! To kick it off to a good start, I made the cut for a hip hop dance crew. This time, it is the right crew for me and I am incredibly happy to be dancing again. This past semester I was pretty down about not dancing. It is another way of expressing myself other than through clothes and I enjoy it so much. I wish all you college kids out there to a great spring semester!

xoxo Hope

GoJane Jeans
Bamboo Metallic Moto Boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment