A little help from my friends?


Hi guys!

Cosmopolitan have launched their first Blogger Awards today HERE... I just thought I'd put that information out there. :)

SHOULD you wish to vote for me, please do so in the 'fashion/style' category. As far as I know I've never been nominated for any type of blog award, and certainly haven't won anything, so to receive a couple of tweets from people voting for me today for this Cosmo thing is just the loveliest feeling in the world. When I started the blog nearly 3 years ago, I never imagined anyone would even read it (and that was true for about 2 years!) let alone consider it a favourite. I hope you already know, but I just appreciate you lot so much.

Enough of this emotional BS! Onto some consumption, that's what blogging's all about right?! I've added a few more items to the blog shop, and there IS more on the way but I'm going out with work friends tonight so it'll have to wait! Click on the lolspeak below! (Does anyone still lolspeak? It's still such a major part of my vocabulary!)

I can haz ur moneyz?

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment