One for me, one for you!


[EDIT: Competition CLOSED! Thanks to all that entered & congrats to Jen from A Little Bird Told Me, who won the comp!!]
Well, I know I've been asking a lot of you guys lately what with the Cosmopolitan Blogger Awards, the Sarenza competition (still not quite launched yet), and spending your pennies in my newly updated shop, so I think it's time you got a little something back!

Tesco have set you and I a challenge to find an outfit for £30 or under on their website. I kept mine simple and opted for a black jersey maxi dress and studded sandals a la Katy Perry! My simple summer outfit only came to £26, which is pretty impressive!




(Necklace is not down my cleavage, it has just blended in with the black dress! Bloody thing!)

So, to win your own £30 voucher to spend on Clothing at Tesco, all you have to do is pick your own outfit on the website (you can choose sale or full-priced items) and comment the links to your items below. The comp will run until Sunday 11th July at 8pm. I will choose a winner by Monday 12th!

(ONLY OPEN TO FOLLOWERS!)

(Open to UK readers only, I'm afraid!)

Can't wait to see your entries!! Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment