Friday faves


After having my last few days marred by grotesque headaches, things are finally looking up and after a nice Curry lovingly cooked (well, film lid lovingly pierced, if we're being picky!) by Alex, I'm finally feeling myself again. Woo!

So in the spirit of all things awesome, here are the things that have made me smile through my painful few days...

Painting my friend Jen's nails mix 'n' match when we had a little sleepover the other night! (Design inspired by various Wah manicures!)



Finding this ADORABLE little cool bag for £2.50 in The Merchant Chandler. I thought it was just a Canterbury based shop, but they do have a site if anyone's interested. The prices do include VAT online though. Might have to pick up a few more of these bags for a future giveaway. Too nice (and cheap!) not to share!



New books in my life! I bought my little sister the whole Georgia Nicolson book series for her birthday in April and I'm now borrowing them and slowly picking up from where I left off when I was about 16! Ha! Also found The Thrift Book in the Waterstone's Sale today. Have had a quick flick, but the tips are all a bit obvious to me and I don't think I like the tone... I think a Tuesday Tips book would be better for the thrifty among us! Hmm...



Painting my own nails mixy matchy. I don't like some of these designs but I was just having a play and trying out some new things. Loving the gold glitter and clouds (borrowed from Wah!), but I smudged my lightning cloud in my sleep so it looks a bit of a mess!



Outfit repeater alert! Yes, am wearing my leopard leggings again, but oh well! If it ain't broke... I decided to dress up nice today (aka. wear heels) for our mooch into town to do my refunds in a bid to help my head feel a bit better. I'd taken some of Alex's Migraine tablets before hand so I definitely wasn't in pain but was incredibly drowsy. I actually fell asleep in Waterstone's!



And finally... Our Breathless t-shirts! Here's the boy and I in totally matching get up! They do say couples dress the same, hey? Alex bought some Desert boots like mine the other day, so we decided to model our beautiful new tees (which he found on eBay) and matchy boots together! Aren't we sad?


[We didn't actually leave the house like this, btw!]

Hope you're having a fabulous Friday and have lots of lovely weekend plans. Work all weekend for me, as ever! Boo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment