Clog Lovin'


Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you're all having a lovely one.

A French online shoe store, Sarenza contacted me a while back to see if I'd like to compete with some other fashion bloggers by styling up a pair of shoes from the site. The point of it all? To celebrate Sarenza's launch of their first UK website. The prize? Well, besides a lovely pair of shoes of their own choice, the blogger with the most votes will win a weekend in Paris! Yikes! I'm under no illusions that I am the most stylish blogger out there, but I thought I'd give it a bash anyway!

I had a look on the site, and came across a family-owned Swedish brand called Moheda that I'd never heard of, and my heart started to palpitate. Their range of clogs was amazing and looked very similar to the Swedish Hasbeens everyone bangs on about, but at half the price! If you're clog-curious, I recommend you check these babies out because it's free shipping and returns, so there's not a lot to lose! I chose the Sofie model. Who knows, now Moheda has hit the UK on Sarenza's website, Swedish Hasbeens may become something of a self-fulfilling prophecy!

Here is me venturing out of my flat to a friend's garden, because nobody ever won a trip to Paris stood on their crappy landing! I wore a charity shop striped body (a size 18, but fits me perfectly - FML!), with some charity shop shorts, Topshop socks and a h&m cardigan. I regret my close inspection of the flower (below) because I now have rampant hayfever. We live and learn!





I enjoyed taking some outdoor photos for a change and can see why lots of bloggers do it. It just makes everything look so much nicer... Will definitely be dragging Alex outside to take more outfit photos in the future! But without the possibility of a trip to Paris to motivate him, I'm sure he'll return to his usual performance of taking solely mid-blink/mid-sentence photos and telling me they're fine, only for me to see the ugly truth when I've uploaded them! Facehunter he's not, but I love him all the same :)

I think the competition starts tomorrow (I'll update on here), so if you like my cheap and cheerful outfit, do vote for me! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment