#TV taught me how to feel, now real life has no appeal!



Sorry for the late post, but this blog is looking rather naked to me and I can't go to sleep leaving it in this vulnerable state!

Alex got back from his mini holiday to the seaside with his buddies, so we've been having a lovely night but he's dozing off now, so I'm blogging live from bed!

I don't talk about music much on here, if ever, because I'd never tell anyone what they should be listening to or anything like that. But I do have a music-related fixation lately and purely for style value, I'm going to spam you with some pretty Marina Diamandis videos and pics! She fronts the band Marina and the Diamonds, and although her music and style aren't my usual 'thing', there's just something so fun about it that I can't help but love.

I kind of think of Marina as Britain's answer to Katy Perry (♥). Fun music, batshit crazy fashion sense and let's face it, great boobs!












[Pics from TFS]

Here's Marina and the Diamonds' video for their new single I can't get out of my head, as well as a previous one that I think is just lovely.




Sleep time now!! Back tomorrow :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment