Leopard Lust


The trouble with working at Topshop is that every shift is a potential shopping spree. I've been ruling my finances with an iron fist lately because, erm, I'm totally skint. But we have some awesome new leopard print items in that are taunting me to invade the overdraft! The thing with leopard print is that it's quite timeless, I think. I could justify buying these things in my time of financial strife, because the cost:wear ratio would be worth it!

I foolishly found a few other leopard print beauties on my internet travels this evening, so here is my finalised leopard lustlist:



[Skinnies - Topshop, Pendant - Asos, Junmpsuit - Topshop, Leggings - Topshop, Creepers - TUK, Body (with removeable straps - that's why I want it!) - Topshop, Bra - Tesco, Socks - Miss Selfridge]

My priorities are the leggings and socks, as I think I'd get the most wear out of them. And they're cheapest! I'm sure if I sold one or two more things on my shop I might be able to treat myself! Hint intended! ;)

Sorry to be a repetitive and self-indulgent idiot, but do check out my sidebar to vote for me in the Sarenza competition and Cosmo blog awards if you fancy. You can vote in the Sarenza one every day, depending on how much you want me to win a weekend in Paris and bring back cute Parisian goodies for an amazing giveaway. Again, hint intended!

Hope you've had a lovely week so far. My weekend will be filled with working at Topshop, so, if you're in the UK, please get a nice tan on my behalf!

OMG, PS - Remember my noisy neighbours? Communications literally broke down last night when they woke me from sleep at 1.30am singing loudly outside our flat. I saw the red mist and fired F words out the window (eg. 'are you really that effing selfish?!' and 'people are trying to sleep so go inside and shut the eff up'). I wouldn't have gone so crazy if we hadn't already told them politely last week that they keep us awake at night when they dick around outside their flat. But did they listen? No. Please don't think badly of me! Getting rudely awoken by selfish twits just pushes my buttons. I'm a nice girl really! Plus, the bloke who lives there retaliated by calling me a whore (?!) and a C-word, so I don't regret verbally obliterating them at all.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment