Shop 'til you drop (this is an order).


Seeing as the look I'm going for lately evokes the words 'sweaty' 'maternity-wear' and 'oaf', I'm holding off on the outfit photos, for your own safety. I'm actually getting really annoyed with having to wear very minimal and floaty clothing because of the heat and am really wondering how I'll cope in Madrid (2 weeks until my holiday! Don't think I've mentioned it on here yet?)

This kind of leads me to my next point. Here are many of the items available in my blog shop at the moment. As my financial situation is so hairy, I have barely any money to fund a new cool holiday wardrobe (nearly 40 degrees in Madrid at the mo!), let alone pay my bills! So if you see anything you like here, please do leave a comment (or leave one on the shop blog itself) because your help would be so greatly appreciated!




[All prices range from 5-15 pounds, click here to see the gory details of each item in the shop!]

Hope you've had a lovely weekend. I've worked all weekend, but we had friends round to watch The 4th Kind last night (SO creepy!), and Alex cooked me a lovely Spag Bol tonight so it's not been all bad. Alex is going away tomorrow with his friends to his family's flat by the sea on the South coast, so I will be a spinster until Thursday. Kinda looking forward to watching Escape to the Country hassle free, though! Might even let Roxy sneak into bed for a hug! (Good god, I hope Alex isn't reading this. I will literally be dead meat!)

I'll be back tomorrow with an outfit post (hopefully)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment