Breaking my back but it's all good

Eurgggghhhh kill me now PLEASE.

My Final Major Project is in on Tuesday morning and I am feeling the pressure. SO much still to do, and I'm sure I won't get it all done, but I'll just have to do my best. 

Whenever I'm feeling under major pressure, this song gives me some motivation. 


FMP, YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME! I know there's a lot of people with deadlines and exams coming up, so maybe you'll find some inspiration from this little ditty! 

I went to London the other day for the F+F Tesco press day and a New Look party. I haven't got time to post about it right now (OBVZ), but luckily Lily is a better blogger than me so head over to her blog if you want to see a snippet of F+F and what we got up to! 

Miss you awf'ly. 

Not long to go until the blog can be the top of my to do list again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment