No place like home

I am attempting a scheduled post today, as I'm off in The Big Smoke (London) attending a couple of events. Keep up with any goss on my Twitter!

I wanted to show you some photos from a lovely feature in the brand new issue of Cellardoor magazine of blogger/crafter Claire Donovan's fricking delightful home. Minty painted walls, adorable bunting and fresh flowers... It's all I dream my own home might look like some day in the future.





This recent snapshot of my trashed side of the bed implies I have a long, long way to go... 


I've pencilled in a thorough stalk through Claire's blog when I have some free time, as it looks right up my street!

Thank you Cellardoor, for being a truly lovely magazine and for providing the homespiration I desperately need to lift me out of my lifelong rut of being a slut. I am of course referring to the dictionary definition

0 comments:

Post a Comment