What I wore/bought today!

I just snapped my outfit of the day after a long night of erm.. curling up on the sofa and trying to nap through my boyfriend and his parents hollering at the football! So if I look a bit sleepy it's because I am!  

I wore this Topshop butt-skimmer to work today (with shorts underneath) with the DM's I got c/o Very a while back. Do you ever get it when you're wearing an item that feels so utterly 'YOU'? I think these shoes are it. I've been holding back on them for a while because I always expect them to hurt, but I armoured up with plasters before work and survived all day with no pain. They're clunky, awkward and yet cool. My new go-to shoe, I think! 

Can you tell I've had my hair cut? Feels sooo much nicer. All shaved at the back too. Love it :)


I chose my three items of uniform at work today too. I get a few items every 3 months with 60% off. I decided to for some quite directional pieces. A) because I want to find my fashion feet again now I am not being bogged down with uni work and being in my PJ's for weeks at a time, and B) because work told us we could only buy 'fashion forward' items. 


I opted for the yellow peter pan blouse and the granny blanket top and some Leigh jeggings to wear with them. I've been loving my blue jeggings lately. I've piled on the pounds recently so am looking a but curvier on the bottom half than normal, but I'm loving it. I just think a bit of chub is quite womanly and nice. I can't say I feel this way all the time, but am having a confident moment! And possibly trying to justify my consumption of epic calories in the past few days (3 course meal/many Krispy Kremes/KFC/Spag Bol/Chinese Takeaway...) 

Anyway, enough about by junky trunk. I'll be showing you these new purchases in outfit form over the next few days I'm sure! 

Hope you are all having a fab weekend! I'm off to try and cheer up my depressed Man United fan of a boyfriend! Might do my Stewie from Family Guy impression. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment