Summer fruits

Guten morgen!

This could be a bit incoherent as I haven't had my coffee yet. It's right in front of me waiting to be swigged!

These are some outfit posts Alex snapped before I went off to work yesterday. Due to the hurrying, I didn't have time to think about changing poses! So I give you one pose, with and without a jacket attached:


(Not sure where sunnies are from... I found them!)

I haven't worn this fruity playsuit much at all since I bought it in Topshop last summer. I don't know why, because when I put it on yesterday, I couldn't believe how flattering (or flattening) it looked! My midriff is far from stream lined, so I love anything that hides this! 

I wish there was some sort of digital database you could file your clothes into according to their qualities: flattering, dressy, for skinny-days, etc. A bit like in Clueless I guess! It would make getting dressed a lot easier (once you'd finished the momentous task of inputting all of your clothes), as you wouldn't have to trash the bedroom to find a suitable outfit, and you wouldn't forget about certain items, like I did with this playsuit! 

The jacket is from H&M last year I think. It got quite a lot of love last time I posted it on here, but I don't think I posted much info on it. It's a cropped biker style jacket made of a jegging-type material. Not available in store anymore, but I found a size 8 on eBay if anyone's interested!

I'm off for a day of getting my portfolio together for hand-in tomorrow. I am determined not to have another all-nighter like my FMP hand-in earlier this week. It was actually a double all-nighter, preceded by a week of 4am bedtimes. I was literally barely conscious by the time I staggered out of uni to Emily's car like, zombified, wincing at the sunlight. I've only just recovered from the ordeal. Never again... I hope.

Hope you have a fun day! 


PS - Yey, there was no rapture! I was genuinely a bit nervous... Sucks to be gullible. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment