Cool stuff!

I now have a shop on MyLabel.co.uk! It's only up for a limited time, and MyLabel have kindly offered you guys 15% off anything you fancy in the shop using the code '15GEMFATALEML'. It's free shipping, too, which is a bonus!

Click my shop header to have a peek! Let me know if you like it :)


Another cool thing is that the beautiful and talented Jaymie O'Callaghan has illustrated this outfit I wore! I'm chuffed! Check out Jaymie's website for more of her amazing handiwork and personal style! 


I'm off to Brighton in a bit to go see New Found Glory! I first saw them 10 years ago, which makes me feel very old! I don't really 'do' gigs anymore, but I couldn't resist seeing them at the Concorde 2 in Brighton because it's so small!

Firstly though, I've gotta go and do lots of annoying things in town like get my hair cut (hate) and buy deodorant. It would run out the exact day I'm going to be sweating it up in a room crammed with overgrown emos wouldn't it?!

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment