Gem in making-effort shocker!

This is my outfit from yesterday, taken from a new angle in the new garden! You can see the strange little log burner thing. Apparently you can burn wood in it and keep toasty warm if hanging out in the garden at night! 

I decided to step out of my flat-shoes rut and wear my lovely little clogs from Sarenza last year. I was glad I'd made Alex take this quick outfit shot of me before I left the house, as I quickly realised it was BOILING and the jacket was completely unnecessary! 




(Top - H&M, Jacket - charity shop in Glasgow, Pink lippy - c/o Eyeko, Shoes - Moheda c/o Sarenza, Necklace - c/o Temporary Secretary (only £6 RRP!))

Tonight I shall be watching Celebrity Big Bro (loving Jedward too much!), preparing for Channel 4 coming round on Friday to film the next series of SuperScrimpers (aaargh!), and plotting an exciting bloggy project I can't wait to launch...

Before I go, have you seen my interview on Motel's blog? Don't forget, if you use my 15% off code (gemfatale) when buying items from my shop, I get a little treat out of it too!

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment