Nouveau Maison

No, that's not the name of some hot new fashion brand, it just sounded more exotic than 'new house'. 

So yes, greetings from my new house! Photos of it are embargoed until I have revamped the questionable decor... I literally see the curtains (complete with mismatched pelmet...) in my nightmares! I will be launching a blog sale very soon to aid my revamp quest. Although I've been too busy to blog, I have posted a couple of pics during packing/unpacking to Twitpic if anyone wants a lookie. The love letter I found from a jilted year 7 classmate broke the hearts of many of my Twitter followers when I posted it! </3

LOOKING A BIT LIKE I'VE RISEN FROM THE DEAD... IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY... 
(NECKLACE - c/o TEMPORARY SECRETARY)

So, we're just about settled here. I am relishing having a whole wardrobe AND chest of drawers to myself. I don't know if I've told you before, but I suffer from chronic untidiness to the extent it often drives a wedge between my lover and I, so I've put the utmost thought into exactly where everything is stored in the bedroom to keep messy rummaging minimal and tidying maximal. Wish me luck, or I may be kicked out and have to go grovelling back to Matt if he'll have me! 

Today we've been scrubbing the old flat within an inch of its life to ensure we get our whole deposit back - fingers crossed! Speaking of fingers, this hard work has taken its toll on my false nails. 


They've been slowly falling off for many days now but I've not had time to take them off! One thing I've learned about falsies is that although they are super quick to stick on, which is amazing, you need a good half an hour to soak them and remove them. Impossible whilst moving house! 

Usual posting/tweeting will resume super soon. Cannot wait to take my first outfit pic in our lovely new garden! 

Hope all is well with you, mein lieblings?

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment