My Motel blog shop!

Exciting news! I have curated my own little shop on Motel's website




Go check it out to see all my favourite pieces. My picks all reflect things I would actually wear in real life and shows there's a lot more to Motel than their famed body-con dresses (not an option for a doughnut addict like moi)! And don't forget you get 15% off using the code 'GEMFATALE'! 

Let me know if you like (or buy) any of my picks!

Big thanks to Motel for this wonderful opportunity!!

Much love, hope everyone's keeping safe in these crazy, crazy times. I'm getting back to packing now. We move house tomorrow and I have lost all sense of style due to the stress. Currently wearing a baggy t-shirt, knickers, trainers and erm, Sudocrem on a spot on my nose. Epic style blogger fail. Please don't leave me! 

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment