All The New Things

I've been getting my occasional 'loss of style mojo' recently. No matter where I go or what I try on, I just can't buy ANYTHING. Yep, I've been in a right style funk. 

That was until Sunday, when I headed to Oxford Street for a 2 hour lightning speed solo shopping session where I officially broke the spell. I forget that I much prefer shopping alone. Is that weird? 

I bought a new shirt, 2 x new trousers, new boots and a necklace that says LOL on it (my very old one was knackered!)

It was soooo nice to wake up today and have lovely new things to put on!

(Shirt - Forever21, Trousers - New Look, Boots - Topshop Astrix, Necklace - Primark, Specs - Specsavers)

(Boots - Topshop Astrix)

(Shirt - Forever21)

I've been getting lots of lovely comments on Instagram about my ever-growing hair! I'll have to do a blog post of the process of getting just-about-past the awkward stage to help any other short-haired laydees nervous to grow their hair out. It's been SO easy. I can't wait to find out what will suit me when I have longer hair. I know it might sound weird but so many things just don't work at all when you have short hair. Earrings, sporty things, anything slightly mumsy... Can't wait to be free! 

Have you ever lost your style mojo? Sucks, doesn't it? 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment