Easter

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
^Pictures taken by Jessica
I want to wish you all a Blessed and Happy Easter! This is my outfit for today. You might recognize this jacket from my last post. I went downtown Friday to find my prom dress. I knew I wanted a vintage dress and found it as well as this jacket. I have so much love for vintage pieces. Creating looks with items from the past is seriously my favorite. Oh and this Neiman Marcus jacket used to be $70 and the price reduced down to $20(with the 30% the vintage store was having that day!) Such a steal. And my prom dress was only $60! Cray. What have you guys found at vintage stores?
xoxo Hope
 
beaded jacket- Neiman Marcus(Vintage)  waxed coated pants-TJMAXX  stilletos-GoJane  clutch/purse-Thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment