*Place Clever Title Here*

Totally blanked on what to put for the title haha.
Hey guys, So I couldn't wait long before sporting my new favorite shades. I knew that my perforated neon hoodie would look pretty cool with them and decided a sporty-er outfit was necessary! Oh and also yesterday was my friend Ozodi and I's highschool talent show performance and overall I think we did very well! We danced to a mash-up of Dope, Crew Love, and Clique.Today consisted of more dance pratice, hitting up Goodwill and Plato's, then eating hibachi with my life-long friend Jessica. I'm hoping to film the requested Forever21 Haul tomorrow morning before I have to leave for work! Hope you guys are having a nice weekend:)
xoxo Hope
jacket-Members Only hoodie-Forever21 shades-GoJane flatform sneakers-Asos

0 comments:

Post a Comment