My Name is Marion and I Kinda Like Stripes



STYLE TIP: 
A must-own item for 2013?
White pants!  
Doesn't matter if you buy white skinny jeans, white capris, or white slacks (like I have on here)...
nothing adds instant chic like a pair of clean white pants!


Necklace - c/o t+j Designs
Pants - Laundry by Shelli Segal (similar HERE)
Shoes - Michael Kors
Sunnies - Tory Burch
Bag - Nordstrom

I'm excited to be featured over at Denver Tidbits today!  Here is just a sneak preview of the interview:

What cocktail goes best with a Marionberry outfit?
Is it bad if I were to say beer?  Cause although I have a slight obsession with heels and love a good pencil skirt, I am a tomboy at heart and always want to keep my style approachable.


How do you stay in shape?
I am a weights and cardio girl all the way. I think I am too impatient for yoga - I've tried so many times! You'd think that being in the psychology field I would be able to calm my mind, but all I end up doing is thinking up my grocery shopping list and stressing about all the chores I need to do at home!

Check out the full interview here.  And subscribe to your city's Tidbits to stay up on what is hip + happening in your neck of the woods!

xo - Marion

PS:  Two things:
1) THANK YOU to everyone who left comments for Monday's post.  I loved them so much.  You are all amazing women and you truly make my day when you take the time to write such thoughtful comments...
2) I'm linking up with Pretty Shiny Sparkly + The Pleated Poppy + Rolled Up Pretty today!  



0 comments:

Post a Comment