Photo Diary #5

Here are a few snap shots of what I've been up to in the past week...

I had my first photo shoot for my Company column! I got my make up touched up by Sophie Higginson - here's how it looked... 
(She used YSL's Touche Eclat foundation and a pink MAC lippie)

The shoot went okaaaaay - despite sharing pics of myself with you lot for the past 6 years, I still actually hate having my photo taken. So despite dying of awks, some nice pics came out... Sneak peek:

Me and Theresa headed to check out & Other Stories - H&M's sister store. If the sister was way cooler. 


The beauty section was intense! How simply cute is this packaging? 


In other news I headed back to my old uni to partake in a Q&A with the students on my old course about how I went from working in Toppers 1 year ago to kidding my dream company into employing me. 'I actually paid Derren Brown to tell me all his secrets...' I told them.


I don't know why Krispy Kreme send us doughnuts all the time at work but I really love it and hope it never ever ends. I jazzed up my A5 DIY paper plate (tutorial to follow! Lol) with some text to add a bit of character. 


Alex and I went back to our native Bexhill to visit our mummies on Sunday. We saw the pretty promenade:


Ever-questionable shop signs:

(ANYTHING?)

And my mum's snogging dogs. They were actually fighting over a ball, but it looked like they were having a tender if incestuous moment. Aww. 


I went to the Marc Jacobs x Diet Coke launch! Loved the retro posters on the wall:


Marcy J! He was small but perfectly formed.


And then it all went a bit downhill on Tuesday because work was hit with some vomiting (etc...) bug that totally wiped us out! I had a pretty dark 12 hours. Then slept for about 24 hours. And starved. And now I'm happily back to my old self, and am busy nomming some Magic Stars. Yummy! 

Hope you've all been having a nice and vomit-free week? x

0 comments:

Post a Comment