Lady Like Style



Entire style c/o TJ Maxx

To celebrate spring fashion, I'm partnering with T.J. Maxx as a Style Scout to shop their stores and create four different spring trend looks over the next few weeks.   There are so many gorgeous + fun trends this spring season... you are sure to find one that fits your personal style perfectly!   

The first trend is "Lady Like" which in my mind immediately conjures up images of creamy pastels, flowy fabrics, and vintage details.  As I prepared to head toward my local T.J. Maxx to go shopping, I decided to bring the hubby and the baby along because...well...I figured it would only take me approximately 30 minutes max to pull together a style for this assignment and then we could all go out to lunch. 

Wrong!!

Two and a half hours later my husband finds me sitting on the ground in the shoe department surrounded by a sea of pastel heels.  He just shook his head slowly at me and smiled as I stared innocently back.  Then he rubbed his belly so that I knew he was hungry (he is so subtle).  

You see...I found so many incredible "lady like" pieces that I was having the worst time narrowing down my choices!  I was up to my ears in gorgeous peplums, floral prints, and lace.




Interested in winning a $500 T.J. Maxx gift card?  Then submit your own T.J. Maxx Style Scout looks via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #maxxstyle.  Be sure to include the designer and price of your finds!   Visit here for the official rules.


T.J.Maxx gives women more possibilities to express their personal style by carrying the hottest trends and current season designer fashions at unbelievable prices. Our T.J.Maxx Style Scouts are on the hunt to find and celebrate women that are making the latest trends their own, and share tips for ways to express yourself through fashion. You never know what you’ll find at T.J.Maxx – the possibilities to express yourself are endless!



{“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by T.J. Maxx via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of T.J. Maxx.”}

**Casual Friday + Moments of the Week will return next week! :)**

0 comments:

Post a Comment