Malibu Called

Untitled
Sup fashionable friends,
As you can see this outfit was inspired by Barbie and felt like going for a look I'd wear if I were in California. I love pairing these high-waisted jeans with my polka dot flatforms! On a not so fashion-note, our hip hop crew got nominated for People's Choice Award and go see us in action by watching our dance here! Voting starts in June and the winner of our category gets a good amount of money towards their studio! We could seriously use it. I will talk more about the voting in June when that time comes. Also our dance was based on the movie "Dumbo" during the Pink Elephants scene! I am the one in the beginning who pops up from the back:) Be sure to check it out, We'd love to get some feedback.
xoxo Hope
 
top-Pac Sun  high-waisted pants-GoJane  sunnies-GoJane  flatforms-Marshalls

0 comments:

Post a Comment