Persunmall Wishlist


Sup fashionable friends,
I've developed a spring wishlist from the site Persunmall. I have been in a minimalistic mood lately and have been embracing black. Here are my choices:

1. So Special Holes Jeans Light denim is such a staple for the spring. Literally you can pair them with anything and everything and they give a nice casual vibe to any outfit. I love pairing it with black and white, florals, and silver accessories. The ones I chose have a great "hole-y" factor, that really edges up a look.
2. Leather-Buckled Flats These shoes are a dream. I absolutely adore the textile and they aren't too covered up, which make them appropriate for spring. The exposed heel gives a nice twist to this sort of flat. I can see myself wearing these with a bohemian outfit. Maybe some black fringe, wide fedora, and simple light denim cut offs.
3. Hand Bones Print Punk Style T-Shirt This shirt is so rad. I am a sucker for graphic tees and seriously you could just pair this with jeans and flatform sneakers and instantly look cool. For a more causal spring-y look I'd wear a floral crown, some high-waisted shorts and my classic black Vans with some statement sunnies.
4. Summer Casual Lock Lady Bag A messenger bag is pretty much a staple for any season. They give such a chic vibe to an outfit. I swear an outfit always looks put together when someone is carrying a messenger bag. The black color will go with just about everything and is just a necessity! I can't believe I'm not currently an owner of one.
5. Fashion Zipper Open Leggings Totally love the detail on these leggings. They again, give an edgy touch to an outfit that I really love. Leggings in general are so easy to wear and for the most part comfortable. I'd wear these with an oversized white tee(that covers the bum), my strappy black heels, and a spiked necklace. The great part about these leggings is you can dress them up or down! So nice to have that option with clothing.
 
I hope you guys liked my picks!
 
xoxo Hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment