One Easy Way to Add Instant Style


 STYLE TIP:
Pops of bright color is on-trend this season.  
One easy way to do this is through your accessories...so grab a bright yellow clutch, a neon green belt or orange ankle-strap heels and you'll liven up your style in a fun + easy way!



Top - Vince
Jeans - Joe's Jeans
Necklace - c/o TJ Maxx
Clutch - H&M (in stores only)
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

So...two things:
ONE  
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your incredible support + words  + personal stories in response to my last post.  I really want you to know that it was not my intention to depress anyone or to make you feel sad.  I wrote what I did because I wanted to connect with you on something very personal to me...and something other than fashion.  

As a school psychologist, I work with kids who have gone through more heartbreak and pain than I will (hopefully) ever know.  I truly believe that every single one of us has a story and connecting in our experience often helps us feel just a little less alone.  

Anyway...I just appreciate you opening up to the "personal life" side of this lil' style blog. :)  So thank you.

TWO
Now on to something very fun!  The May "Trend of the Month Link-up' is one of my favorite hues right now...


Click HERE for details on Wednesday's link-up.  
Really looking forward to seeing your styles!!

So are you throwing on pops of color this season?

xo - Marion


0 comments:

Post a Comment