Casual Friday + Moments of the Week




Top - Banana Republic (similar HERE and HERE)
Maxi Skirt - Max Studio (similar HERE for a great deal!)
Cross Body Bag - Fossil (similar HERE)
Sandals - Bamboo
Necklace - F21
Watch - Michael Kors
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

So...I know that "Casual Friday" means something different to everyone.  You would never wear this to work at a law firm.  Or a bank.  But I try to mix it up on Fridays cause...gosh darn it...we all don't work at law firms.  Or banks.  

So this is actually a casual Friday style I would wear to work at my elementary school ONLY if I knew I didn't have any meetings that day.  Or if I worked at Baskin Robbins.  (It's always been my dream to work at Baskin Robbins...but I never applied because deep down I knew it would be the end to my dream of a Janet Jackson 8-pack).

Moments of the Week:

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment