State of Dreaming





Sup fashionable friends,
Wow my hair is crying right now. I can't tame the frizz, it is just so humid outside lately.
Anyways, this was my outfit yesterday. I played up the dots in my shirt with my polka-dot flatforms. Mixing prints is one of my favorite things to do when creating an outfit. I have been more minimalistic with my accessorizing and just added my Mom's vintage earrings, gold watch, and quilted purse; which has SO many compartments(I love it). Also I can't believe it is the first of May! Man this year is flying by. My birthday is coming up this weekend and I have some great plans ahead of me! Stayed tuned for a photostory or maybe even a video?

instagram & twitter: @hopebidi
 
xoxo Hope
 
printed top, purse-Goodwill  high-waisted pants-GoJane  flatforms-Marshalls  gold earrings-Mom's

0 comments:

Post a Comment