Pass the Tea

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
I bought this little floral number when Darren and I went to LoveCharlieJ's trunk show. It is the perfect vintage dress. The ruffles and tied-back give a lovely girly touch that I happen to embrace! Another reason why I love vintage, is because obviously there is no two pieces alike and you can modernize the garment with other pieces. For example you could take and 80's printed blouse and pair it with a structured blazer, black skinnies, and some strappy heels. Boom, just like that you've reinvented the original look! Speaking of vintage, I never got around to show you all my prom dress from last weekend(I scored it for 60 bucks!).
Down below is a picture of me with my awesome friend Sarah.
Untitled
dress-LoveCharlieJ vintage  bowler hat- Forever21  purse-c/o Aeropostale  wedges-Vera Wang for Kohls

0 comments:

Post a Comment