K.I.S.S

Today, I have been mostly: 

♥ Tidying my [half of the] bedroom  
♥ Getting myself organised for my work experience which starts tomorrow... (Again, not sure I should be saying exactly which newspaper I'll be working for, but a bit of digging will reveal the one it's most likely to be..!)
♥ Buying a £123 weekly train ticket for said work experience... :|
♥ Cooking a yummy feast for Alex & I. I tried to recreate his parents' famous Pork and Pasta dish, but I think I have some more practicing to do! The smoke alarm agrees...

A pretty simple Sunday to make up for what I'm sure will be a bit of a mad week! Funny to think in 12 hours I'll be starting my first day! Funnier to think in 10 hours I'll be zombified, painting my nails on the train (as ever) and feeling slightly out of place among the business-folk on the commute! 

Simple attire for the day: 


(DM's - c/o Very, Socks and Jeans - Topshop, Top and headscarf - H&M)

Better get to bed now as I can feel my Nytol kicking in!

Blog ya later... Wish me luck!! And minimal clumsiness. And minimum transport disruption. And maximum tea-making skills! 

♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment