Tuesday Tip: Ella's marvellous penny jars!

Good morning all! <3

Seeing as I'm going home for a couple of days after work today, I'm going to try something a bit lazy new for a Tuesday Tip this week! I'm going to send you across to my favourite DIY of late, by the lovely Ella Masters! Hers is the kind of beautifully constructed blog that puts this lo-fi wreck to shame! I'm sharing this DIY on the condition you'll come back to corned beef once you've had a taste of fillet steak... Promise? Ok. 

So, Ella has started a new feature 'Thrifty Thursdays'. Here's what she created for the first Thrifty Thursday post, using an old jar, some paint and a couple of other bits. I love how she went the extra mile with the cute way she painted the words on the jar. What exc-Ella-nt work!! #Wordplayfail. 





Get your thrifty butts over to Ella's blog to see the full DIY!

Thanks for a fab DIY, Ella! Looking forward to seeing more of your thrifty ideas...

Have you seen/tried/created any radical DIY's lately? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment