Untitled

Well our whirlwind visit to Scotland is now over, and I'll be sharing pictures (and perhaps a mini documentary depending on quality of our footage) ASAP! 

Today we went to our friend Jen's dance show. She runs her own dance school in Ashford and it was their annual show - Snow White! Some of you may remember me tweeting a little while back about narrating for the show, which we did in the spare room of my flat using Garage Band for Mac. It was highly cringe to hear my story-telling and attempted gags (which went down to varying degrees of success...) in a huge room, but more importantly it was amazing to see all Jen's dancers (ranging from teeny to teenage!) performing. I'm so proud of my pint-sized pal. 

Here's what I wore to the matinee show today: 


The dress is from Tesco, bought with a voucher they sent attendees of their press show. The shrug is from H&M. I thought it was a bit of a mumsy item to buy, but I've worn it loads since buying it. Nice to have something to cover up the dreaded corned beef arms a bit! The scrummy brogues were a Bexhill charity shop find the other week. 

Sooo I'm just spending the rest of the day adjusting to being back home... Cooking a jacket potato, MAYBE unpacking and then watching a movie with Alex later. My finances are sickening, so I will also be doing some panic listing on eBay and organising a blog sale in the coming days! 

So what's new with you lot?! Having a good weekend? Had a good fortnight?! I feel so out of the loop!

I FINALLY have some free time now holiday and work experience is out of the way, so cannot wait to vegetate in front of the laptop for days on end catching up on everyone's blogs! Bring on 4pm pyjama wearing and body odour! 

♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment