Lookbook LOVE: Topshop AW/11

** Thank you to those that willed Amazon to replace my busted camera. They are refunding me because it's discontinued now and I'm going to look for a new one in Scotland next week!**

SO much love for the new Topshop A/W lookbook! They have really tapped into some of my fave, fave  styles, making next season far more exciting to me than the past couple for me. Here are some of the best looks:

Psychobilly

This achingly cool trend is literally singing to me. Cropped bikers, skinny ankle swingers, leopard print, ankle socks and creepers. DREAMY. This is just such a strong statement, and kudos to Topshop for making it one of their major trends because it clearly isn't the most commercial look. I can't imagine the average Topshop shopper salivating over this like me (at least in Canterbury, anyway), so fingers crossed it ends up in the sale and I can swoop in and purchase it all! I'm also adding black lippie to my to-try list as of... now. 







Thrift

A bit of classic ironic granny chic, mixed with some seventies furry, flared and flowery vibes. Made all the more ironic by the fact we'll be paying ridonkulous prices for a trend named 'Thrift'! Lolz aside, I am highly inspired by the quirky animal knits and yet more skinny ankle swingers. I'm feeling the abundance of collars and polka dots, and am loving that every heel in these shots is a square chunky one. Perfect for clumsy oafs like me that don't want to skulk about in flats all the time! 








Glam Rock

This will no doubt be the more glamorous trend they release before christmas for the partay season. The clothing isn't my thing, but the pictures have an air of awesome, and the glittery boots are mesmerising! If I believed in night life, this is totally what I'd wear out. Bit much for my evenings of TV shows and takeaways!



[All images courtesy of Topshop, duh.]

So what do you make of it all? If you wanna see more, this is the link to the lookbook. Not sure if I'll get in trouble for sharing it or not, but I'll locate my inner Psychobilly badass and post it anyway. Until I get told off, anyway. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment