Split Personality

I've been loving my red Showbiz lipstick by 17 lately. I really think I need to wear lippie more as it helps me look more 'pale and interesting' than 'slightly ill'. My red lippie has served two different purposes in the last 2 days. 

Yesterday I used it to liven up my otherwise androgynous outfit. I bought the tee in the Urban Outfitters sale in Glasgow! It's huuuge and makes me look very Frumpsville but I love it. The brogues were a charity shop find and the little Jonathan Aston ankle socks were a gift from Tightsplease

(Notice Alex's out-of-all-control book habit which is driving a wedge between us!! He won't. stop. buying. them. I wouldn't care if we had more space, which we clearly don't!!)

Today I wore my lippie in a more girly context, with my floral Dotty P dress (freebE), H&M shrug, Dorothy Perkins sandals and my VERY worn out vintage bag. I look a bit dressed up for my trip into town to buy hair dye and milk, don't I? Oh well! The little round sunnies were sent to me by Sky as part of the press pack for their new 40's drama Mildred Pierce. Has anyone watched it? I can't wait to see it, bet the outfits are amazing in it! 

(The full skirt of this dress made it blow up constantly in town. Completely up, to my face!! Had to clutch onto it to keep it down to spare passersby the counselling-inducing view of my translucent leggings)

Right, I'm going to wash my hair dye off now as it is beginning to burn slightly! Just re-doing the roots dark brown but I have been yearning for a more adventurous look recently... Something bright. We'll see! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment