Scent of success

Hey hotties!

Today I wore my pretty new blouse from Topshop to two very different occasions. 

Gosh I hope I didn't look this stumpy-legged in real life wearing this outfit!!


(Jacket/top/jeans/socks - Topshop, DM's - c/o Very)


One was my final presentation at university, which was at 9.30am. I only had 3 hours sleep so I was (am!) feeling very zombified! I think it went okay though... here's hoping! On the subject of university, you can see some of mine and my course mates' finest work in the OXO gallery from 3-5th June. I'll probably be hanging around there on Sun afternoon if anyone wants to say hi. This isn't set in stone but I will tweet on Sunday if I'll be heading to the exhibition. If you're interested in seeing the only 3D copy of my Tuesday Tips book, come on down! 

The second thing I did in my new blouse today was hop on the train to London for the Debenhams press day. I'll save my thoughts on that for another post because I'm trying to get hold of a few more images to share! I did bump into the fabulous Jazz at the event, and we decided to mooch (aka HIKE) to Oxford Street to spend the vouchers we received for attending the press day. 

I finally. Finally. Got the perfume of my dreams. 


I don't think I'm Juicy Couture's target market at all (I find velour almost as offensive as fleece), but their Viva La Juicy is bewitching!! Gorgeous! I have wanted it for so so so long but it's so hard to find around here, and I was never in London when I had enough money to treat myself! I paid extra on top of my voucher to get the 100ml size, which came with a free box of miniatures. Not bad for £62..! Okay that is pretty expensive, but it is amazing stuff! Sweet and fruity and lovely. I'm descending into raving lunatic territory. I'll shush. 

Back tomorrow! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment