Style spotting at the UCA Fashion Promotion Private View

A week ago, it was the private view of mine and my fellow Fashion Promotion graduates uni exhibition at the OXO gallery on the South Bank. Outfit wise, I went for the slutty dork look. Strapless mini dress and clodhoppers. What a combo.

(shrug - h&m, dress - c/o tesco ages ago, belt - primark, dm's c/o very)

Not sure why I'm doing a vaguely sexual hand gesture (a la House of Holland!)

I had a few pieces of work on show. My portfolio, my 'tuesday tips' book and the accompanying research book that I handed in with it. The last 2 even had their own plinth! Eep! 


Postcards of each student's work (with contact deets on the back).

(My portfolio... some of the mobile App I designed for my Topshop project!)

My shiz on a plinth! 

Anyway, I met some interesting people at the private view, but more importantly managed to grab some pics of some of my stylish uni pals! 

Laura and Emily (aka. my crew) fully representing Topshop!

Amber looking insanely glam! 

Kayleigh in an Urban Outfitters number

Jenna rocking a charity shop dress and some killer heels! 

Did any of you go along to check it out? I'm hoping to get a portfolio website up and running ASAP (any recommendations on portofolio site builders?) so I'll be able to share my work with you if anyone's interested! 

Hope you've all had a lovely week and have some nice weekend plans? 

I have work tomorrow and will be spending the rest of my weekend preparing/researching/outfit-planning for my work experience at a national newspaper beginning on Monday! Eep! Probably not supposed to name them, but for any regular readers, it may be obvious..! 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment