DP Denim Challenge: Day 3!

Bonjour ♥

So, today is the day of the Boyfriend jean in the Dorothy Perkins Denim Challenge. I chose some Peg Leg jeans, which are basically a looser fitting skinny jean with a higher rise and erm, roomier crotch, for lack of a better description. My brain doesn't wake up 'til 12, bear with me!

In keeping with the spotty theme from yesterday, here's how I wore them:





Top - H&M, Jeans - c/o Dorothy Perkins, Bag - Charity Shop
Necklace - Urban Outfitters, Clogs - Moheda 'Sofie' c/o Sareza, Socks - Topshop

I did find them comfortable, but something wasn't quite right for me. I found them a bit too bulky, and maybe not high waisted enough to be flattering. I do think they will look less bulky after they've been softened up in the washing machine, so hopefully that will improve the fit.

On a side note, my ankle sock addiction is raging out of control! I'm feeling like a one-trick pony, but I can't think of an outfit that isn't improved by an ankle sock! I hope you're not tiring of it. I'll buy some new ankle socks soon to keep things interesting!

Thank you for the comments on Day 1 and Day 2's blog posts. I was reading them on the train to London yesterday and they were keeping me entertained! I paid the price on the way home from London when my battery died. Without the distraction of Twitter/comments, I was forced to eat 3 Krispy Kreme's to fill the void!

Check out how the other bloggers have been getting on with the Denim Challenge at Style HQ for some outfit inspiration!

0 comments:

Post a Comment