Extra bright, I want y'all to see this

DSC05668
DSC05667
DSC05640
DSC05682
DSC05686
DSC05704
DSC05691
Hey guys! Today was quite a day. At school we had this thing called, "Shattered Dreams", which was basically about making us teenagers aware of drunk driving accidents. We had a reenactment of an actual wreck at school and there were ambulances, cops, helicopters...the whole nine yards. Over the intercom there was a "911 Call" and it really got us to see how these tragedies go down. It was a definite eye opener and I did get teary eyed from hearing fellow classmates and teachers stories. Of course there were immature people who could care less, but I think it is so important for us to know, that making that foolish decision will not just affect your life, it will also affect the people around you.

I just wanted to share that.

Thank you! And I hope you dig my outfit:)
xoxo Hope

dress-f21(too short) jacket-f21 purse-thrifted mr.t necklace-vintage ring-girlprops

0 comments:

Post a Comment