Greek chic

Evening all! 

Thanks for your response to yesterday's Tuesday tip! I've had a few Twitpics of people that have already got their spots on: @lucyjanewood, @effjaydee, @NikkiSunshine25 @diamondcanopy. Looking just lovely! 

Back to business: A couple of weeks back, Wonderbra contacted me to see if I'd like to be one of five bloggers to try out one of their t-shirt bras in their 'white t-shirt challenge'. Not to be confused with a wet t-shirt challenge, I might add! Along with a bra, we also got some credit to spend on Very.co.uk to help us style up the t-shirt. Always passionate about matters of the breast, I obliged. (Hmm, that sounded a bit dodgy!)

I opted for a Love Label midi skirt and Dr Marten shoes* to go with the white t-shirt I was sent, adding some of my own leopard accessories. I also coined a new term in my mind for the grunge geek look I'm always pursuing - Greek! Not sure Greek chic is really working for me on this occasion, but I think the skirt and shoes will look awesome styled separately.


I decided to get a more close up shot of my fun bags with a flash, to show you just how invisible the t-shirt bra is! I got it in the Skin tone - not the most aphrodisial look (Alex concurs), but it's the ONLY shade underwear to wear under pale coloured tops. Wednesday tip for you there. I don't even understand  white bras. You can totally see them under white shirts! Someone explain plz. 

On a practical note, the bra is very structurally sound. I feel extremely supported and jiggle-proof, and quite minimised too, which is fine by me. It's also really comfy, and unlike my M&S equivalent, I do not feel like my boobs are being banished to either side of my rib cage, doomed to a life of solitude. If they were a footie team, they'd definitely be Boobs United right now. 



(Skirt - Very, shoes - Very, socks - Topshop, scarf - H&M, Scaffolding - Wonderbra)

I'm chuffed to bits with this new bra, and for £26 it's definitely something I'd buy in real life. I may scrimp in almost all other areas of my life, but I don't mind paying a bit extra for future sag-prevention! If you're a size D-G you can find this bra here. A-DD's can find the bra here

Have you tried Wonderbra t-shirt bras before? If not, what is your brand of choice? 

♥ xo

* - Any tips on how to break these babies in? In an ideal world, I don't want to be standing on the fitting room at work in my socks, sobbing about my swollen, bleeding feet, like the last time I broke DM's in. It's unprofessional, for one, not to mention bloody painful and generally awkward for everyone involved! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment