Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream...


Happy Weekend! 

Before I chuck pictures of my outfits in your face, I thought I'd share an OMG-worthy moment of my week with those that might not have read about it on Twitter. The Clothes Horse posted my LFW Day 3 outfit on Tumblr, then one of my all-time faves Calivintage reblogged it... And then... Hayley from Paramore reblogged it from Calivintage's Tumblr! Adding 'If I could find this girl and marry her, I would. Such style!' 

Surreal and extremely flattering! Definitely glad I decided to dress down on that day now. I felt like a bit of a freak at the time! It seems to have gone a bit viral, as the pic has over 400 notes! Thanks to the comments, I've learnt some amazing new buzz phrases for my style - 'rockabilly meets librarian', 'a white version of steve urkel' - haha! 

Anyway, onto some outfits. After taking these next two photographs, my camera promptly commit suicide. 'Lens error' were its final words. Two great things came of this:

1) Amazon gave me mindblowing service and I now have a replacement camera 24 hours after phoning them up! 

2) I had to take the next set of photos on my old mahoosive camera, and have realised it is 500 times better for taking outfit photos with. Happy times! 

So here's what I wore to work the other day (old cam):



The shirt was an impulse buy on the last day of my uniform allowance, and this was the first time I wore it. I'm not mad about it, I think it enlarges my top half, as if it needed the assistance! The hair bow round the waist is a H&M bargain from last summer, and the cardigan is a new Primark bargain (£6). It's the perfect length and shape for me, so I've been wearing it lots since purchasing. 

And here's what I wore to work on another day (new cam - so much better)! We had this biannual inspection on our Visual Merchandising, so it's been a crazy busy week at work. I got to help the VM's out loads though, which was a dream! A hardcore work out, too! I dressed 10 mannequins and did lots of other cool stuff. The store got an amazing result in the inspection so all of our hard work paid off. 

We had to look really 'Topshop' for the inspection, so I went in the theme of 'Swedish Summer' (one of our trends in store). Cue collars and clogs! 




(Dress and shoes - Topshop, Lipstick - 17 in 'Showbiz')

I also tried out OPI nail polish for the first time. I got a shade called 'Wing It' in my goodie bag at the Olivia Rubin show at LFW. This picture doesn't really show it's full potential. It's a pinky-coraly jelly with pink and blue micro-glitter in! Absurd! It is hideous and mesmerising in equal measures. Better pictures of the shade on this blog


I'm off to get ready for work now. 

Hope you have a fun weekend planned? When I'm not at work I'll be doing my uni project. Yayyyyyy.

♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment