DP Denim Challenge: Day 4

So, I've been getting off quite lightly this week in the Dorothy Perkins Denim Challenge, but the last two days of jeans are definitely a change from my usual style! In fact, tomorrow will be a complete departure from my style, can't wait to hear your thoughts! 

Today's jeans are the coloured cropped kick flare jeans. I seem to be the only one of my denim allies that opted for the mint green pair! These aren't particularly flattering on the thigh, in fact I feel a bit sausage-esque, but I somehow love them! 

I can imagine wearing them in the Summer on the beach whilst eating a matching mint choc chip ice cream. Well, I'll have to imagine this scenario, as Canterbury doesn't have a beach. The reality of my Summer is usually sitting in the park by the river trying to catch some sun, shrieking in terror every time an insect is within a 3 meter radius of me. Thus infuriating everyone within a 20 meter radius of me. Très glam. 

I kept my outfit neutral so I didn't look slightly crazy, but added a little pop of colour with my Barry M #146 lippie.


 

Jacket - Topshop, Top - H&M, Shoes - M&S via charity shop, Belt - Primark, veiny hooves - model's own!

I'm also wearing some fake lashes I got in my goodie bag at The Look Show. Not sure of the brand, they looked pretty cheap to me, but I am quite enjoying the overt falseness of them. Definitely going to pick up some thicker lashes than usual next time I'm makeup shopping! 

In other news, I just got back from a highly motivational day at uni (probably helped that I watched this on the train - is it anyone else's guilty pleasure?) I am feeling quite confident but I do have sooo much work to do it isn't even funny. Will try and keep blogging regularly though, as I have heaps I want to share with you!

Enough about my hideously dull life, what's new in yours?? And what do you make of my minty sausage chic look today? 

I know I've been a bit slack in replying to comments lately, but I read and enjoy every one, and always try and click through to your blogs for a quick nose around, even if I don't have time to comment! I'll be rectifying this as soon as I don't have my Final Major Proj sucking the life out of me. Bear with me. I appreciate you reading this more than you could know. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment