Black and White for Back to Work

I found myself reaching for black and white when pulling together my back-to-work outfit.  
Not sure what that means (although being a school psychologist I can certainly make a few inferences!)



 STLYE TIP:
Don't be afraid to liven up a black and white look with a punch of color!  
This could mean a bold statement necklace, a belt or fun shoes.



Blouse - F21 (similar on sale HERE)
Pants - BCBG
Heels - Chinese Laundry (similar HERE)
Clutch - Urban Expressions (similar HERE)
Necklace - Ann Taylor Loft
Bracelet - Nordstrom (necklace wrapped)

Black and white is a big trend this fall!   
Just make sure you add personality through pattern, accessories or a dash of color.  

Are you one of those girls with too much black and white in your closet or not enough?  I find that you're either one of the other :)

XO - Marion

Congratulations to Sami!  You've won the Francine Collections Park Avenue Sleeve!  I'll be in touch.  Thank you to everyone who entered.  xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment