Blogger Crush: Forever 21!

On Saturday, Forever 21 opened their first store in Bluewater shopping centre, and asked me to come along and choose my favourite pieces in the store, hanging little 'Blogger Crush' signs on my selections!  It was amazing to be a part of their store launch and it definitely opened my eyes to what an amazing store it is! When I went to the Stratford store with Jen last LFW, I didn't find anything to buy, but the current product is so strong (and CHEAP!), I loved it and ended up going on a massive shopping spree this time round!

I'll save my haul post for another day, but here are some pics of the launch and my fave pieces...

The outside of the store: 


The queue! 

The store interior:



The accessories section was stunning! 


Some of my blogger crush items... Studded biker jacket:

 Cross sweater layered with a studded blouse:

 Heeled brogue boots (£29.75):

 Adorable apple print peter pan collar dress (£19.75):

  Pretty polka dot pleated dress: 

 Me cheesy-posing with one of my picks - a spotty cropped blazer:

Coffee break with the PR, Sarah. She was so lovely and really made the experience so fun (as if essentially ogling clothes all morning was ever going to be un-fun, but still...)

All the stuff I tried on after my curating duties were over! 

After all the Bluewater fun, Alex and I stopped off at pretty Rochester on the way home for a mooch in the sun and a root in the charity shops. Naturally, I changed into flats for this... Yes, the outfit is pretty much what I wore in my last outfit post, but you know how it is when you have a go-to, right?

(Floral crown - H&M, sunnies - Topshop, tee and skirt - Primark, sandals - c/o Tesco)

Such a fun day all in all! And it's another fun week coming up as I'm interviewing JESSICA ENNIS tomorrow!!! (omgomgomg - regretting the Maryland cookies I just downed)! And then heading to Reading Festival on Friday! Eep!

*And breathe*

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment