Come see my Forever 21 picks at Bluewater!

Ooh it's an exciting weekend ahead as I'm teaming up with Forever 21 at the launch of their new Bluewater store on Saturday! I'll be curating my own little zone of coolness in the store, with all of my fave Forever 21 pieces. I'll be hanging around all morning too, so if you're there, do come and say hey! And you might get a free giftcard if you're an early bird, too! 



I can't wait to pick all of my favourite bits... My tastes are so all over the place that my curated section *might* end up looking completely mental. Hopefully on the right side of mental, though! I'll be posting pics of my er, picks on here if you can't make it to the store launch! 

Woop! Wish me luck...

Will you be coming to the launch or visiting the swishy new Bluewater store soon? 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment