Life Instagrammed

Here's some of the things I've been snapping lately... 

This APPALLING advertising sign for a bar called Ukai in London... Hope a free STD test is included in that 2 for 1! 


I plucked up the courage to wear my H&M floral crown to work last week... It felt a touch too flamboyant for the office, but @CompanyEdVic complimented it, so that quelled the doubt! 


Wearing my lovely Moheda clogs c/o Sarenza which I'm a tad addicted to! They're sooo comfy!


Some sweeties got delivered to the office, and I had Black Jacks for the first time in years! They are SO good! Also wearing my new creepers c/o Sarenza - I can't believe how instantly comfy they've been. I thought they'd need to be broken in but they were ready to rock and have been worn to Company HQ twice this week! 


Sometimes I just can't express how much I love this girl. My heart feels like it's going to BURST with happiness every time I cuddle her. Is this normal? Look how happy she is on my little jegging-clad leg. ^_^


Got sent this slightly hilarious box shaped like a giant 17 mascara to promote one of their new releases. Of mascara, in case you were wondering! Definitely going to start doing more beauty content on the blog seeing as I have beauty products coming out of my ears at work (hard life!) 


My George lippie print dress is still going strong about 5 years on! 


Got sent Krispy Kreme and delish Gaymers Cider on the same day... It was a bit like heaven! No, I didn't get drunk on the job but we did crack the Gaymers open at 5.30 sharp to send off one of my dearest Company pals, Catherine, who has moved on to More Mag! 


I went for dinner with Jen and Kristabel last night. We went to Bodean's and it was ridiculously yummy. This snippet from the menu says it all, really. 


I missed my train by seconds after dinner because I was running (in heels) so enthusiastically to the station that I mistook the 'platform 4' for a 'platform 6' in haste. By the time I'd ran back to the correct platform, I was too late. And horrifically sweaty.  So I decided to use my holy grail blogger perk - my Haagen Dazs card (free ice cream, basically) - and cooled off with a chocolate and coffee cooler! It was divine and defo prevented one of my cry-baby train station moments I seem to be so prone to!


Wanted to steal these cat-adorned boxes from the fruit stall on Berwick Street near work! If I see any again, I'm totally going to! 


I wore my trusty Backstreet Boys tee from a Paris thrift shop to work yesterday, which received a lot of lolz! I'm going to wear the outfit again this weekend and get a proper snap so you can enjoy it in all its glory. 


Kay, so you're pretty much up to speed with what I've been snapping lately! 

This weekend, Alex and I are heading to Bexhill to catch up with our families and raid those legendary charity shops I've been blogging about for 5 years on this here blog! Wish me bargains... 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment