Top 10 Fall Essentials (within every budget!)

"What are your top shopping picks for fall?"
"What essentials should I have in my closet to be ready for the colder weather but still fashionable?"
"What trends do you love this fall?"

These are the main questions filling up my email inbox lately...so I decided to pull together a lil' shopping guide featuring my top 10 picks for fall fashion!

So without further ado...here are the items on my fall shopping list:

Ankle Boots: Versatile  /  Sexy  /  Super comfy
Ribbed Tights:  Gray  /  Fuchsia
Something Leather:  Pencil Skirt  /  Flowy skirt
Jeweled Collar:  Metal collar  /  Black collar
Bright Sweater:  Blue  /  Yellow

Umm...Marion.  There are only 5 here.

And that is because this is just Part 1.
Check back this week for Part 2!

So which is your favorite trend in the list above?!

XO - Marion







0 comments:

Post a Comment