Comfort + Stylish Shoes for the Woman on the Go


I have a problem.
I walk toward the shoe section at Nordstrom and I just.can't.help.it.
My legs are on auto-pilot and within seconds I find myself standing before the most beautiful selection of unreasonably sky-high heels!

For most of us, these gorgeous 4-inch heels are not ideal for everyday wear.  

So I spent the past weekend on a special assignment...doing research and finding stylish shoes + trying them on to gauge comfort.  And I'm happy to say that we have a few winners!



1  /  2  /   3  /  4  /  5

All of these shoes were built with comfort in mind.
The true test?  How do your feet feel at 5pm?

What are your go-to stylish comfort shoes?  
Any designers/brands we should know about?

XO - Marion

PS - Be sure to check out my giveaway for a gorgeous Park Avenue Sleeve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment