Casual Friday + Moments of the Week

 STYLE TIP: 
When dressing head-to-toe in a single hue, don't forget about texture!  
Lace, silk, or a chunky knit are examples of fabrics that help to add complexity 
when embracing the single-color trend.


Lace top - F21 (similar HERE and HERE)
Shorts - Nordstrom
Bracelet - J.Crew
Shoes - Tahari

And I know what you're thinking.  
"Marion...this isn't really a casual look."  And you're kinda right.  But just think of it as "Casual Friday" for a really fancy city.  Then it works.

Moments of the Week

Moving Moment
We are moving to a bigger place to make room for baby!
The process of packing everything you own?  Not fun.
Having two beagles to help?  Much more fun!

"Ugh" Moment
Let me start by saying that I love my husband.

Okay - so I have a serious question for your ladies:
Does your man have an opinion on furniture or decor?  
Cause guess who's husband has a serious opinion?
Here he is with his new buddy drawing up design plans on the computer.  I'm trying to stay awake by playing with the fun materials they gave me.  

Bless his heart, but the man has thoughts about every little aspect that goes into our home.  We went furniture shopping on Saturday (and when I say Saturday, I mean all freakin' day).  We finally ended up spending our future child's college tuition on a new living room + office.
I love the pieces, but it was painful.  And not the kind of pain that is hard and quick and then it's over.  No....this serious drawn-out torture that only an unlucky few ever experience.

But again...I love my husband.

"I Kinda Like the 70's" Moment
We went to a 70's themed birthday party the other night.  Look how handsome my hubby looks (but seriously...he looks like the kind of character you'd want to keep small children away from...)

And don't worry...both the cig and the mustache are fake :)

Wish you a fantastic, memorable weekend!
XO - Marion

PS - Be sure to check back Monday for a fabulous giveaway!



0 comments:

Post a Comment