Weekend Wear



 I included this photo even though it's super cheesy.  
Cheesy is what I do.

Skirt - Bobeau (similar HERE)
Hat - Nordstrom (Similar HERE)
Shirt - Threads for Thought
Sunnies - Tory Burch
Heels - Steve Madden
Bag - Fossil

The husband had his golf clubs stolen.  From the airport.  As a former professional golfer, this has been beyond traumatic for him and he has spent this past week knee-deep in the grieving process.  

Just imagine if all of your shoes + bags were stolen...you would be pretty upset, right?  I used this analogy to help empathize with him.  I think he appreciated the effort at least :) 

So what do his stolen golf clubs have to do with this outfit?  Well, this is what I wore this weekend when we ran errands.  One of those errands included four (yes...four) hours at the PGA Superstore supporting my husband as he tried out new golf clubs.  I am a good wife.  

Have you ever had anything stolen?  It really is an awful feeling...

Happy Monday!
XO - Marion

Can't wait to see everyone's styles for the Trend of the Month Link-Up this Wednesday!  
This Month's theme: Statement Necklaces.




0 comments:

Post a Comment